Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

April 29, 2008

Laaga Chunari me...

There was this angel who sprinkled ideas when people were running out of ideas during weekends. You don't believe it? do you? I bet you will after reading this.

My hubby and I somehow decided on watching this lovely movie called 'Laaga Chunari ....' so now you know there must be someone out there to give you such ideas ,right? Let me share those unforgettable moments with you all. Though the idea was to watch this movie in the theatre the god of rain deprived us of that opportunity hence having left with no option we rented a DVD to honor the earlier thought.I agree it was still raining but we asked this angel to help us out with that (c'mon yaar,now stop asking such silly and not-so-easy to answer questions.)

It was a lovely movie. Like SRK was projected in KHNH,so was Rani portrayed in this movie.Looked like she was the foster daughter to Yash Raj but I didn't think that was the case between SRK and Karan. The story and everybody else revolved around her,for sure the movie director should have been a choreographer in the past. Rekha Nigam,the screenplay and dialogue writer should have been an attorney in her past and that was the reason 'dignity of labour' was proved well and not sure which profession were they trying to promote though. If Ekta were to find this concept ,no doubt this would be 'The Ghar and Baahar Ki kahani' for an eternity. I guess this crew was not as experienced as Ekta.

Between all these exciting melodrama the only boring scenes were those with lively Kunal Kapoor and the charming Aby Baby. Due to the non-availability of free package gift Yash Raj could not cast the Big B hence he managed with two long legged He-Men. (I wonder why do they say He-Man, can it be He- Woman any day? my inner voice is shouting some name 'bobby darling' and I'm clueless).

By then I heard someone knocking at the door and when I looked at the TV and DVD player ,found them all in power saving mode.I yawned once and looked at my hubby to find him rubbing his eyes. He got up to his knees to open the door when I looked at the clock to know the time. It was 11:30pm and our owner was at the door to tell us our bike was still outside the gate. My hubby thanked him and went out to keep the bike in and I looked up to see if the angel was still up above to sprinkle any more ideas for the rest of the night.

So when are you planning to watch this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment