Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

April 29, 2008

Another Male in my life !

Not often we believe things that we hear until we experience it.This is one of those things that I never believed to happen ....to me until it really happened which is, 'Love At First Sight'. I'm not quoting the title of any romantic novel,trust me it's something I experienced at this phase of my life.

This happened last Saturday.My hubby and I kept on planning to meet him but could not make it earlier as my hubby's friend was too busy to take us there.I was very anxious to meet someone I had been listening about.I guess I was destined to meet him this Saturday.

When we went to this place to see him,he took me by my heart at first sight itself. I was lost looking at him.I couldn't resist myself so I touched him gently and that was the first time he looked at me and I felt something changed in me.First,he felt my finger tips then he slowly took out his tongue to lick my hand while his eyes were fixed at me. I was on cloud 9.I made another move,kissed him. That was it,he started licking my face all over and I knew he was the one I was waiting for and I didn't know I would do something like that after 2 years of marriage as I never wanted to do it anytime before.

When we left from there I was longing to take him with me.Same day,in the evening we went to attend a wedding reception.I somehow couldn't stop thinking of him. He had filled even the smallest corner of my heart and I could see nothing but him.Even when I was pretending to be normal I knew I wasn't. I couldn't get over thinking a zillionth time how he felt me.You know women generally fall for how they are felt by their loved ones.

I didn't want to delay so I told my hubby about my decision,to my surprise,he agreed.Today,we have a 2 months old Boxer puppy at home and we have named him Thunder. Pics??????sometime later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment