Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

April 29, 2008

A movie that is so magical !

"Ooops I(he) did it again....." He reminded me of those 'M' letters again;Magical,Marvelous and Mesmerizing.This man is a magician and his each magic trick clicks on the screen.Wondering whom am I talking about? It's none other than Mr.Ashuthosh Gowarikar and the recent magic I was talking about is,yes you all guessed it rite, it's "Jodhaa Akbar".

I care a damn if Akbar's wife was Jodhaa or not.I don't think it could have done any less magic if her name was 'Stella Mary" or "Big Momma". Thank God I'm not in school and I don't have to write my social study papers again.I have no clue why people want to make a silly thing a big issue and why it never occurred to them when this was taught through the text books.Akbar having 100s of harems is not a matter of controversy but him having a wife whose name is misquoted is an issue. But I like these people who make a big issue out of nothing because these genius people give me a complex....a Superiority Complex.

Anyway,coming to this wonderful movie,it did fulfil my expectations as well as the money I paid.What more can I ask for ? I don't know if Akbar and Jodhaa had romanced like this then but I enjoyed watching a clean movie with sensible screenplay.At some point of time I did feel that Rani(Mukherjee) would have been a better choice nevertheless it's a nice feeling.

Now-a-days,the meaning of romance is completely changed.I ,by mistake happened to watch "Mumbai Salsa" and got so frustrated by the time I was done watching the movie.The moral of the story was "Or***m is like a lucky draw.Everybody sneezes but not every one who sneezes is lucky to get it." The great people of India don't like to oppose such movies but a clean movie like Jodhaa Akbar becomes an issue. Did these guy think Asoka was a more realistic movie with Kareena dancing in less than half clothes?

None of the Indian movies have won Oscars. If the people of the nation here don't believe in the kind of movies made here which guy with a different skin would appreciate it outside?Common sense is not common among us,I wish there was a school to teach such things for these differently abled group of people and those who don't need these teachings,please watch Jodhaa Akbar,if you like it or not is purely personal as long as it's not an issue for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment