Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

April 29, 2008

Another (Black)magical movie !

This movie was so slippery it just slipped my mind but it's an amazing movie.It's amazing because I couldn't really make out the intentions of the film maker even after watching the complete movie. I'm sure you want to know the name of the movie and even I want to tell you the name of the movie which I cannot recollect now. Give me sometime and I bet I would be successful.

So,I watched this movie alone as my clever hubby made an excuse of playing cricket and left home early in the morning.No silly,I didn't watch that movie early morning,I watched it when I was waiting for him to return the same afternoon and I was,indeed trying to entertain myself.

I must admit that the director's focus never deviated through out the movie and he maintained the same color till the end of the movie.The clothes,the boat,the building,the trees,the roads,the bridge,the walls,etc were always shown in one color only.I'm sure he's not a color blind and he had a purpose behind doing so which I never understood.

When we(my friends and myself) were discussing about towelaria i.e lead characters shown in towels always looked hot or not. Many agreed(most of my males friends did) so I want to recommend this movie to all of them as they might enjoy watching towel mania unless they are straight (male friends). Female friends will also like it unless they are not straight (and this ONE time I wouldn't mind saying I'm not straight).Now I remember the name of the movie,yes it's Saawariya.No,it's not Ranbir Kapoor in towel who reminded me of the name.Is it true that men with muscle have no muscle upstairs? In fact,I got to witness some strong evidences about this when I happened to watch Mr.India contest while switching channels.

There are these two people in lead who look like just out of film school and as everybody says they are following 70% learning while on the job.Good going guys.There's this offline information that this supposed-to-be cute athletic Sonam might be casted in Terminator-N as a I'm-so-shy robo.After learning her Hollywood debut our Indian film makers are alarmed so there's also this news that they might drop Aishwarya and cast this one in Rajnikanth's next movie named 'Robot' as a lead robo opposite Rajni.One advantage being,she doesn't have to try and act as a robot.Oh what a relief to audience. Thanks to all the brainy guys in the film making world.

Then it was Sallu's turn to complicate things.He appeared for no reason and so did he disappear.I couldn't understand his motto but I could relate to it with his life's motto.There are these ladies whom he gets linked up starting from Somi ali till the recent one who appear with him in public and disappear quickly but I'm sure they have better reasons to disappear .I'm glad they are not directed by Mr.Bhansali.

Rani was also there for the same reason as Sallu i.e,for no reason.I guess the female actors have a feeling that a role as a 'call girl' will make them versatile and more talented.I don't know when will the male actors realize this secret of their profession.Anyway,I guess Mr.Bhansali should stop trying to persuade Ms.Merchant on screen and take up a off screen script to do so.I hope he succeeds in conveying the message to her effectively.

Most of the time,I got more and more confused as everybody looked like painted in the same color.I couldn't separate them with anything around them and it looked like an entirety.Anyway,don't ask me about the story.I have no clue and I hope at least Mr.Bhansali has some clues about it.

On my hubby's return,I told him I watched a movie and I couldn't understand anything neither did I remember anyhting.I also told him I could only see blue color all over the screen.He was amused and asked me quickly with a mischievous smile "Tell me the truth what kind of a movie did u watch?"

No comments:

Post a Comment