Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

March 04, 2014

Raat Akeli Hai....helps !

Do irrelevant things keep playing on your minds when it's important to concentrate on something else going on simultaneously? Or is it just me? Like, for example, when I was in 2nd PUC I was in the examination hall writing my last paper which was my least favorite ( biology) and the moment I picked up my pen to write, my inner self started singing 'mera naam chin chin chu' repeatedly like a broken record stuck at the same song !

Long time ago when I accompanied my husband to a Sunday mass there was this song ' Jab tak rahega samose me aloo....' which kept on playing until we came out. I was sitting in a team meeting which was held after shift and I was sooooo sleepy just like rest of the team members and all I could think of was ' Raat akeli hai, bhuj gaye diyen...'. Trust me I wanted to fall asleep right there (this song is somewhat relevant). 

Sometimes when someone is talking it feels like I'm looking at a blank screen and I can neither hear them talking nor see them even though I keep looking at them. It happens more now when I step out to socialize. I've become a little smarter, I wear a grin through out now and keep humming some peppy number like ' C A T cat, cat maane billi...' It helps a lot as much as it puts me in trouble.

I'm glad that I grew up on heavy doze of good music ,otherwise I would have had no one to turn to !!!!! What plays on your mind?????

No comments:

Post a Comment