Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

March 09, 2014

Does 'One Last Time' work for you???!!!

How does it work for you? One last time ......?

Have you ever told yourself that you were going to do it for one last time and that's all. And how many of you have succeeded ? Though it looks more like a challenge, it's not and by the time you realize, the water is already over your head. 

One last time before I start my diet let me treat myself. Has that worked for anyone? After I said that to myself I added 5 kilos,huh ! All of a sudden you are glued to the boring TV the moment you tell yourself that you are going to browse channels for one last time. One last pain killer? One last phone call? One last text? .....

One last time is a dangerous phrase,isn't it? It's like an unintended (or should I say 'pun intended') invitation . But sometimes, remember 'sometimes', when it's really really important it works but just the other way ! The night before my semester exams I told myself that one last page before going to sleep and guess what? I was asleep. It's really confusing the way Universe works. There's no one particular law that applies to everything in general !!!!

Moral of the story is, if you like doing something but are planning to stop, then just do so and do not utter those black-magic words 'One Last Time'. But if you don't like doing something (like text books), then there's no need to say 'One Last Time'. It will be so irrespective of that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment