Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

March 03, 2014

Downey Jr. invades my mind :-)

When you find yourself in a company of people who are continuously talking about something you cannot comprehend,how would you feel? Isn't responding a struggle in such a company and even if you manage to say something it's at the risk of being looked at as so naive???!! I so much wish there was a script for all such occasions.

The crazy within me tries to overcome the shortcomings by pushing myself into much uncomfortable situations.  End result? I come out questionably victorious !!! As per Barney's law, the success rate is 2 out of 3 ( and no Barney,I'm not referring to your bro-code). 

Peer pressure is a vicious circle. The more you try harder to escape from it , the tighter becomes the grip. Owing to such pressure and grip, I decided to make myself socially easy-going person. I attended one of those meetings where they turn the entire world upside down (or so do they think). The topic was about women with kids trying to work-out to stay healthy and fit (or that's what I thought it was). Soon they were talking about something like how those women are so greedy and eager to lose weight and how they disrespect their body(fat) at that age! That was it and I lost track of what were they talking. 

Once it became that incredibly boring and disgusting my mind started wandering in the corridors of vivid imagination about all that I desire. I was thinking about Sherlock Holmes by Doyle ( the book I have been reading) and how Downey Jr restricts my imagination about Holmes's appearance by invading my mind (I'm not complaining)! From then on I couldn't stop smiling and that's the end of my maiden outing. 


That made me more confident. As per Barney's law, I had 2 success in my store. My next venture was running and I didn't disappoint myself. And for the 3rd try-out, something wild has been on my mind. When the time is right, the cat will be let out ! 

I hope Barney doesn't fail me :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment