Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

December 03, 2008

That's when I'm due !

It's time for me to recollect the feathers I shed over the past years while trying to fly all by myself.It's time to re-tell the stories I heard when I was a kid,sing the songs to which I opened my eyes everyday,learn the same game which kept me busy all day......yes,it's time for me to switch roles again (prev post Switching roles with Mom at http://gee-pos.blogspot.com/2008/04/switching-roles-with-mom.html) !


When sitting by the wall,reading a book or watching TV,there's this feeling of movement within and I know it's one of the miracles of nature,a life inside another life.Now I know for sure this is how close one can get to the life.I guess this is how the feeling of belongingness began to take shape.

Spring is the season which is believed to be the time for renewal and arrival of new lives.That's when the leaves turn green and first flowers begin to bloom.A pleasant change as the winter passes by and a soothing sight everywhere.....and that's when I'm due !


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. geetha.. :) waiting see to junior geetha / eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah !!! congrats and waiting for the great party :o)

    Take Care !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.I'm sure you would wanna throw a party for me for all the hardwork done ;)

    ReplyDelete