Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

December 05, 2008

Make hay when Milkman comes ! -1

On thanksgiving it struck to me that Christmas was soon to come which was followed by the Santa Clause thought.I told my hubby that we needed to have a fire place in order for Santa to drop by.As we are going to have a baby soon,we need to materialize all the things we are going to tell her/him and therefore my hubby too agreed (which is a rare thing between us,because he never gets to choose).

Now the question was,how to set it up?and where to get the firewood and make a chimney.Me playing the genius told him to use hay instead of firewood thus by indianizing the fireplace and easy to avail.He agreed again and we were flooded with thoughts as to where to get it?After thinking for long hours(I was almost asleep and I could hear him snoring as well),he broke the silence and said " Sweets,let's check it out with our milkman.He should have piled up hay to feed his cows"(how thoughtful of him).We decided to follow our milkman next morning in disguise.
Next morning we woke up around 5:30 and kept a watch outside(that watch was stolen.I'm glad we didn't keep an eye as my huuby said).We were speaking for a while and then I heard a vehicle sound and woke up it was 8 in the morning and that was our milkman's TVS sound.It was highly unprofessional of the milkman to turn up so late,at 8am.I even told my hubby that he was late and we should talk to him about his punctuality.My hubby said he comes around the same time everyday but it goes without our notice because we wake up around 9am.I had nothing to say after that.
As my hubby reminded me of our mission,we left immediately on our pulsar in disguise (with a blanket on us) after him but we couldn't keep following.We were always ahead of him,then we thought for a moment.Parked the pulsar by the road side and started walking after his TVS to keep up with the pace.I'm sure he got suspicious even after successfully following him without hinting him......

to be Contd..........

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God....for the watch and eye part...laughed sooo much...Pakhamma, only you can get away with these PJs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe,thanks Palu.Trust me,Appu Raja and you are the inspiration behind my PJs.I think of you guys and your loud laughter everytime when I write something like that.I'm glad it still works even after 6 years :)

    ReplyDelete