Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

December 12, 2008

Two sides of the coin :)

My husband and I are the two sides of the same coin.Why? Know it yourself.

Flip Coin 1:
Me: " Chells,time to take shower".
Ed : " Sure hon,go ahead."
Me: " It's time for you to take shower."
Ed : " Do you like Deepika Padukone?"
Me: " What's that to do with you taking shower and no,I don't like her."
Ed : " I knew it.You both have different opinions as well."
Me : " Like you know her personally."
Ed: " You keep saying take shower/have bath blah blah blah and she says when you have bath it washes away the essential skin vitamins. See..?"
Me: " And she says what to use to avoid it if you are such a follower of her."
Ed: " Nah,my point is made."

Flip Coin 2:
Me: " Chells,do you like Shabana Azmi?"
Ed: " Who? Shabana Azmi?..." (ahem ahem)
Me : " I thought so.You are not cautioned yet."
Ed: " What ????"
Me: " I like her and she says 'Go Single....' "
Ed: " Helloooooooooo,I have seen that hoarding.The complete sentence is 'Go Single after 40' . "
Me: " Oh yes,I will go single when you turn 40.Point made." (Wink)

2 comments:

  1. I thought hard to leave a samart comment like the ones u leave on my posts !!!!

    Grrrr ! i could not think of any :)

    ReplyDelete