Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

August 13, 2014

Women can't drool over men !!!!

I'm convinced that women have a lot to learn from men at least the quality of acceptance ! It doesn't mean the entire breed is like that. I'm referring to 'some' of the women who feel offended very often when the deal is not even that big. 

 We all remember our dear Poonam Pandey, don't we ( for those who are naive, she's the one who plays 'Will I or Will I not' ) ? Have you ever seen any men complain about the offers she makes ? (not that she fulfills it but men find salvation in just thinking about it !!) The gorgeous ladies on the posters/bill boards/hoardings cause accidents just by posing provocatively, showing off more than just the product they are meant to promote.  ( Have you seen jewelry ads? You keep looking for what's she trying to sell and never find it unless you look at the wordings) But have you witnessed any man complain about all that? NOOO ?! It

Iris Jewelry
In that case, why make a big deal about Amir holding only a radio to cover his modesty ? I read somewhere that some women organisations were offended by the poster and demanded to have the 'erected' poster removed ! I mean, really ???? Here I was thinking , finally there's something for women too ( and was waiting for Amir to drop the radio? No No :-p ) I wonder what's so offending about a man baring everything except for his essentials ? They have called it a 'publicity stunt'. Yeah , so? When they were repeatedly playing ' Sheila ki Jawani' , ' Ooolala Ooolala', ' Mere photo ko', etc , what was that? If someone makes a product or a movie , isn't publicizing part of post production ?

Or may be, some women feel insecure that now men will symbolize the 'sexy' or 'glamour' part of the equation? In that case I'm with you 100%. Only women should be the objectification factor, only nude women should be used for publicity stunts otherwise what will women do? they will have no jobs. You are right sisters, we need to get offended for it is our duty to keep us at display and make men drool all over. We have no rights about drooling over nude men. I forgot our tradition, thank you for bringing me back on the right track !

No comments:

Post a Comment