Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

July 23, 2014

Neither can I clip his wings nor let him fly!

Which is worse? 

Gaza's burning and has been declared war zone , thanks to Israel and the other Big Brother Countries. As a result, it's giving birth to terrorism which may be, for them, fighting for their rights. In any case, this happened when they were invaded by outsiders. But what about us? 

We are fighting border-related issues across the outline of our map and inside, we live under constant fear for life and living , thanks to our own people !!! 

So which one is worse?

It's not about only a 6-year old but about those who conspired to hide it. Really????? So now how do we trust schools and where do we send our kids? Whom are we fighting? I feel panicky when my son steps out and get very restless until he returns. I keep pushing him to share everything and he hasn't a clue why his mom keeps repeating her words everyday. Neither can I clip his wings nor let him fly freely, I'm sure it's every parent's dilemma as well as their helplessness. 

I have been nursing a thought in my mind for a long time now, it's not about right or wrong. Why doesn't our legal system let the families of the victims to take action against the culprits for once ?  I feel , if they suffered the loss then they should be the ones to take action too. Why doesn't the khap panchayat do something about these kind of psychotic people? These are the moments that push me to believe that the parallel government is the best solution. It may look like a terrorizing thought but for me it's the liberating one !!!!

Gaza and us are no different, both are battling for a better future but the difference is they are fighting outsiders !!!!

From The Godfather :


“I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.” 

And Don Corleone lives on...........!

No comments:

Post a Comment