Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

November 16, 2013

My tragic and unfinished love story :-(

Though Clooney wasn't in The Dark Knight and Bale wasn't an appropriate substitution, leaving audience to look for something else to fill their hearts with, 'the Joker' emerged as a breath of fresh air. But it wasn't the last time I liked Ledger, I fell in love with him all over again when I watched one of his earlier movies from 1999 called '10 things I hate about you' focused on teen-drama.Oh boy, what's with these attractive men and me falling in love with all of them, would it stop somewhere? I hope not !!!!! 
Actually in this movie aforementioned, it wasn't him I fell in love with but his type ! I thought I was done liking this kinda bad boys when I hit 30 but looks like the teen in me still likes the type,a revelation to myself (!) Oh boy, how charming was his unpolished mannerisms (am I actually saying this?)....mostly subtle! I guess it's his subtle behavior that I fell for which is completely unlike our bollywood heroes, who 'try' to be that unpolished bad boys who are very loud and show offs and guess what,it's a big turn off !!!! ( They need to know this,wish they read my posts...(sigh) ) ;-)

It's a big loss that Heath is not among us today and he won't be in any of the future(or should I say 'feature'?) movies. Does anyone want to tell me how ridiculous it was when Vivek Oberoi compared himself in Krrish3 to our beloved Joker saab ??!!! I wanted to say 'You wish'! Let's just hope he reaches there someday (I mean acting-wise :-p)

It's going under as one of my tragic or unfinished love stories :-( but I wish I could tell you the 10 things I hate about the movies that you are not in and your 'absence' from the movie tops the list !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment