Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

April 12, 2010

Why the hell people make romantic love-stories....

Have you guys heard of a movie 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya'(meaning,Shall you come from the stars)...yeah,yeah wish we didn't too.Like they say,when something bites you generally tend to do stuff out of the blue.No,I didn't bite my hubby neither did he bit me,the derivation could be 'bad luck doesn't depend on bites'.

Since all 3 of us were down with bad health we decided to stay home last weekend and wanted to feel better before next week commenced.As a rule we thought of watching a feel-good movie.With reference to the past records(with a few exceptions) we decided on Gautham Menon's movie named Vinnaithandi Varuvaya,value addition was A R Rehman.

It was a pretty inspiring movie.It was so inspiring that I forgot about writing my Nanjanagoodu Trip - 2 and wanted to write about this one.Also it's so motivating that I wanted to kill those who reviewed and rated the movie.I don't remember the last time I watched a very romantic love story (in Indian cinema) since '........',well it turns out don't remember the name either.

A boy meets girl.....a girl meets boy....they meet agian....and again,well it was a long story(!?) their meeting ended when the DVD player switched to stand-by.As far as the 'love' was concerned,we had to look them up from the stars.For a hard-core romantic person,it's a great disappointment.It doesn't feel anything close to watching Amitabh-Rekha,Nasiruddin Shah-Sanjana Kapoor,Kamal-Jyothika,Julia roberts-Richard Gere,Meg-Billy.Then why the hell people make romantic love-stories and Rehman what's wrong with your music??????

2 comments:

  1. well i heard this movie was better than the regular simbu movies. now after this review, i am sure i wont go for it. well, about the music i kinda liked the music. all of them infact. not because i am a Rehman fan.. genuinely good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sri,I don't say better than other movies Simbu but cleaner than his other movies,if you know what I mean.As you said,you might have liked it as you are not a rehman's fan because for his fans it's not upto the mark and I'm one of his fans.

    ReplyDelete