Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

September 24, 2010

I'm an addict !

Addiction is killing....nah,it's not one of those you want to get rid of. When I make some tea and pour it into a mug I know there's one more mugful tea left in the kettle as I'm not used to making just one.I'm so used to waiting in the night for Ed to come home,I can't fall asleep even after midnight.When I sleep with great difficulty,I turn to wrap my arms around nothing next to me and I wake up.........!!!!
 
Yeah I'm so addicted to my hubby I feel sad that he's away for a couple of days.I know it's only for four days but you know it feels like one LAMBEE JUDAI.......!

He's there,I'm here and I know one of us is in the wrong place because I'm missing him :-)

2 comments:

  1. Aww honey, loves in the air....such a cute pic you have.....ahem, how old is it btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do u mean....palammas,don't i still look like this??? anyway it was taken 2 n 1/2 or 3 years ago I guess ;-)

    ReplyDelete