Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

January 14, 2010

I am not a Patriot !!!???


Social-study or Social science,either ways I find it funny because the subject covers anti-social topics.In first place I hated this subject since I was in school because I thought of it as useless.Well,some people in our country are very fond of useless stuff hence they use it often to bring revolution or so they name it.

Globe is formed using a lot of lines.We draw lines,borders and separate ourselves from others and fight for no body's land to give up life which is supposed to be very sacred act.Whose idea is this?A common man isn't worried about the area of the country.Thousands of people lose lives fighting to protect somebody else's idea,ideals and principles who will never be among the fighters.Why don't we realize that there are people living on the other side of the border just as this side?



We have never learnt to accept things be it people,religion,culture,language,etc.I find it funny when people ask me 'So what have you named your son?,a hindu name or christian?' , 'Just wait to hear what he speaks,will he speak your language or your hubby's?','where are you taking him to tonsure his head?'.Why are people so curious???If this is how it's going to be then my son won't be a patriot because I'm not one !

1 comment:

  1. Its not funny when people ask you those questions but only means they are funny people..... suggest ignore them and live your life

    ReplyDelete