Disclaimer :

Disclaimer : More than half of it(contents of my blog) is fiction and intended only for entertainment. Not meant to be hurtful at all but if one or the other way it feels like that then it's purely unintentional and I hope for forgiveness !

July 22, 2008

Wicked thoughts !

As I was taking interest in the stock trading I asked this friend of mine if he watched Sensex last week.He said(in his own words) " I love to watch Sensex only if all the Sen's are involved " and winked.That was not the only time,anytime anybody asked him anything he would try to make fun or irritate whoever asked.Don't get me wrong,this is a very good friend of mine and I like his sense of humour but I was waiting to make fun of him big time.

This friend of mine had been to his native on a vacation and when he got back he came to me and said "Geeths,look what I have got ? I have got cats,wanna look at them?".By the time he completed I bursted out laughing "I never knew you had a cat and you are asking me shamelessly if I want to look at your cat? So how many do you have?"at first he was confused and when he understood what I meant he flushed ,blushed and what not.He pushed me and walked away.

I,with all the good intentions,called everybody and told them about it.So whichever commo
n friend of us he met they would ask him "Hey dude,heard you have got cats....would you like to showcase them?"

No comments:

Post a Comment